The Great NZ Cat Controversy research project includes online cultural probes consisting of questions about media images and text excerpts, along with visual scenarios we have designed, in order to better understand:
1) people’s relationships with native and introduced animals; and
2) public attitudes towards pets, pest animals and conservation efforts.
- Participating in this research is VOLUNTARY and ANONYMOUS.
- You may respond to as many, or as few, questions as you wish.
- You are NOT required to provide any information that can personally identify you, but individual responses will be used for public presentation and publication.
- This research has been approved by the Victoria University of Wellington Human Research Ethics Committee (#20530).
- By submitting your answers to these questions you are consenting to participate in our research and to the terms outlined above.
The Great NZ Cat Controversy project gratefully acknowledges support from the Victoria University of Wellington Research Fund (Grant #204142).